Francisco Kattan is a mobile ecosystem executive who takes technology companies to leadership positions. Francisco has deep expertise across the entire mobile value chain, including devices, operators, developers, and content providers.
The launch of the iPhone unleashed very dramatic changes in the mobile ecosystem. In this blog I write about how the ecosystem is changing and provide my perspective on how different players are being impacted.
This blog represents my personal opinion and not necessarily that of my employer.
Follow me @FranciscoKattan on Twitter
I’m on LinkedIn
- MobileCon/CTIA 2013, Is your IT Department a Bottleneck to Mobile Innovation? Oct 18, San Jose, CA
- Mobile World Congress, App Planet: How to Optimize App Store Merchandising. Feb 18, Barcelona.
- Evans Developer Relations Conference, March 15, San Jose, CA
- How Can Operators Regain Developer Mind Share? I will lead a panel that includes executives from Verizon Wireless, Sprint, and Getjar.
- App Stores for Developer Ecosystems and Developer Relations Programs (panelist).
- Mobile Forum, Telecom Council Silicon Valley: App Stores and Discovery conference. March 18, Santa Clara, CA.
- G-Force, Application Enablement, Aug 17, Melbourne, Australia
- Genesys Developer Summit, Nov 16, Daily City, CA
- G-Force, May 11, Dallas, TX
@ Other Blogs:
- Vision Mobile, guest post on the strategy behind Facebook Home (though poorly executed)
- Vision Mobile, guest post on the death of Adobe Flash
- Wireless Industry Project, interview with Caroline Lewco.
- Vision Mobile, guest post on the future of app stores
- Venture Beat, about the Adobe vs. Apple debate
email: info @ franciscokattan dot com